Sting of bees, axes and horns- First aid!

Most of the insects that live in our area do not have poison that would endanger the life of humans directly at the sting. The most frequent stings are from the bee, the ax, the moss and the mosquito, and at the site of the sting, only the island and the pain occur, and then the itching. However, if in a short time a large number of insect bites occur , signs of poisoning with damage to the nervous system may occur. In severe cases, it can also come to life. There are people who are allergic to the poison of insects and there is only enough stab to get a tumultuous reaction.


The bee attacks only when it is endangered, and in doing so, it loses its guts and dies. The axes, like the bees, will only be in defense. He attacks rarely in self-defense, or when he defends his nest. He’s got a bigger jerk than an ax, and for this reason he’s more hurt.

How to react



Do not touch and scratch the diseased place.

You can cool it under a jet of cold water and put a piece of ice in it from the fridge. Place the lining with ice, corticosteroid grease or cream.

If it’s a bee bite, you should slip the bee from the skin with a blunt side of the knife or nail. Do not try to catch a gentle tweezer or between your nails, because you will soothe the rest of the poison in the skin. Bite the place of smaller bees or wash the axes with soap and water. If there is an island or pain, place the cold coat on the spot. After biting a bee, an ax, or a horn, keep alert to the appearance of a sign of hypersensitivity such as severe pain and


 



an island, or shortness of breath and difficulty breathing at whatever level. People with such symptoms after the first bite often develop hypersensitivity, or allergy to the poison, in which case the insect bite may be fatal for the next time unless urgent treatment is applied. If it is a sting in the throat of food in the throat, it should immediately go to the doctor because it can sometimes get choking due to it. For the first aid, until you arrive, squeeze the ice cubes out of the fridge.




If you have a reaction to a bite that is at least slightly stronger than a mild pain and moderate island, report this to a doctor who will probably recommend you to test for an allergy. If you find that there is an allergy, you will probably have to carry out the equipment against the bite of the bee, for all the exits, at least in the season when it is there. Hypersensitivity to bee poison can occur even without prior warning signs, especially in small babies. If you get bumps all over your body, difficulty breathing, swelling, wheezing, severe headache, nausea, vomiting, thickened tongue, facial swelling, dizziness or fainting, seek urgent medical attention.

Please follow and like us:
0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *